Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
Molicel are for vaping, just ask them yourselves. They’re into safe batteries for vapers, and the offering we have for you goes above and beyond not just in safety, but in capacity and performance well above many of the other widely available cells in the market. Read on for more info!
The P26A 18650 battery is top of the field in multiple categories. It carries a 2600mah typical capacity and a maximum continuous discharge of around 30A, smashing the world wide favourite cells previously holding their titles. You can also look forward to incredible operating temperatures, low internal resistance and is even somehow capable of up to six amps worth of charging (editor’s note: we wouldn’t recommend anything above two amps for an optimal cell lifecycle).
Mooch himself says it: Mooch – Molicel P26A 2600mAh 18650. Don’t miss out on the next gen of power!
- Rated Capacity: 2.6Ah (Typical), 2.5Ah (Minimum)
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.52A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Rated Charge: Limiting 2.6A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 6A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60 oC
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
Battery Safety: Vape Traders NZ chooses its suppliers very carefully and we have sourced these batteries directly with Molicel. However, all rechargeable batteries, regardless of where they come from, require responsible usage. Incorrect handling can lead to damaged hardware or serious injury.
Before using any rechargeable battery, make sure you understand the risks and take proper precautions. Never leave charging batteries unattended, and always place the charging device on a stable fire-proof surface. Do not use any battery or battery charger that is damaged in any way, whether that damage is visible or internal. Always transport batteries in a non-conductive container, and ensure that batteries can’t come in contact with each other. Dispose of batteries in a safe and responsible manner. Contact your local council to find out what programs are in place to help you dispose of your batteries.
Vape Traders NZ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, whether permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of batteries. It is your responsibility as an adult to understand what you’re doing, and to not do silly things.